The Art of Energy - Healing Oracle deck is a boxed set of 70 abstract art, chakra aligned, oracle healing cards that come with an accompanying energy action book. This is the first printing and comes in a bueatiful clear box.
These cards use the seven chakra system in conjunction with seven major human experiences. That means that each of the experiences (Boundaries, Deserving, Judgement, Compassion, Self-Love, Intuition, and Letting Go) are aligned with how they individually affect particular chakras.
There are also 21 major Higher Arcana cards that relate to the Seat of the Soul and it’s impressions, which help encompass other need-to-knows.
The card and book set are meant to guide the user towards awareness in connection with their energy flow and, if needed, exercises for growth.
This deck is a co-creation of Amy Gordon and Sky Bradshaw for the soul purpose of guiding inner work for the user.
These cards can be used in many ways.
- You can pull a card each day to reveal a series of work that will help guide you through the inner-work you are doing.
- You can use them as journaling prompts, helping direct your morning musings in a way to embrace self-discovery.
- You can draw a card in times of struggle and reflect on it to help move you through a situation or challenge.
- You can go to them when called and ask “what do I need to know in life right now?” Then work with what is given to you.
- You can pull three cards. One representing the carnal soul, one representing the true self, and one representing the high self. Then create a deeper knowledge of the cycle journey you are one right now and what to look for and work on in that journey.
- And much, much more.
There is no ‘wrong way’ to engage with these cards and your healing itself. There is the long way, the direct route, and the seeking path. You will likely touch each of these through out your life many times. Do not judge that one is ‘more right’ or better than the others. Have faith you are exactly where you are meant to be when you are there.